From: Joe Root
Re: Website Issues…?
Hope your business is doing great this year.
I was doing some industry benchmarking for a client of mine when I came across your website.
I noticed a few technical errors which correspond with a drop of website traffic over the last 6-8 months which I thought I would bring to your attention.
I was analyzing your site and it seems that some of your website rankings have dropped. It is due to non optimized techniques/errors And Google guidelines not being followed properly.
• Your web page failed on 4 high priority checks: Meta Description,
Headings Status, Broken Links Test,
• Your most common keywords are not appearing in one or more of the meta-tags above. Your primary keywords should appear in your Meta.
• Site link diversity and Domain Authority is low
• 5 of them are missing the required ‘alt’ attribute.
• Your website should load quicker
• Your webpage has so many ‘image’ tags and 5 of them are missing the required ‘alt’ attribute.
• Your page has more than 20 HTTP requests, which can slow down page loading.
In order for us to respond to your request for information, please include your Name, company’s website address (mandatory) and /or phone number.
Please let me know if we can discuss this.
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Overflowing Cups Website. (https://www.overflowingcups.com/contact)